2008/03/27

#16 My stretegies making improve my english skills

Language is a thing that if I do not use it continuously, I forget. I have seen a lot of people that are not adapted to English because they do not think about English a long time. This spring break is not a long time, so I do not worry about forgetting. I decide I am going to improve my English in this small vacation. I have some strategies. The first one is to read a book. I have never finished reading whole story in English. I have almost 9 days. If I do not complete reading, I will develop my reading skills I hope. The second one is watching whole season Friends. I have seen before, but at that time, I watched with Korean subtitle. At this time, I am going to try to watch without subtitle until English and I become a friend. The last my strategy making to improve my English in spring vacation is using English. The English that I learn from a book and Friends have to use it. I live in American home stay now. Here are 5 native speakers. Therefore, I am going to show them my advanced English include pronunciation. Up to here, I wrote my hopes. I am going to try all of them.

No comments: