2008/03/26

#15 a plan for a spring break

I have a lot of places to which I want to travel. The most places that I want to visit are Las Vegas. The first reason is I have never seen before, and the second reason is I sometimes believe my gut feeling, so I want to see my feeling with black jack. However, now my position is a student that really wants to get great TOEFL score to enter the Fullerton College. I know current my score, and it is totally not enough to go to the college. Therefore, I planed I have to memorize 2000 vocabulary, to master grammar, and to listen English 3 hours every day until next TOEFL test. I think spring break is very good chance to study myself. I know this is crazy plan, and everybody will say this is impossible. I think so. I know I am a person who is really lazy guy. If I do not have any homework or tests, it is ten to one but I will not study by myself. I want to believe I used to do that. I want to speak fluently my emotion, I want to write smoothly my thought, I want to read easily funny novels, and I want to listen to show program without a hitch. I really consider traveling to Las Vegas.

No comments: