2008/03/24

#14 I am unique for my hometown

I am Korean, and I had lived in Kujea Island for 20 years which is located in South of South Korea. My hometown is surrounded by sea and mountain. In addition, people living my hometown use dialect. It means I have a little bit different character with capital people. When we living my hometown talk with other persons, we usually do not express too much. It looks very rude. I do not know why people do that, but we understand we are not rude. For example, I have never seen that my father says, “I love you,” to my mother. When he get some gifts accidentally, he usually says why did you do that, or you do not have to do that. He never says thank you, and he seems to try to not appeal his emotion. However, I totally understand his behavior because he always thinks his family more than himself. One day, my mother fainted just an hour for her working too hard while she was washing dishes. At that time, my father working at his workplace called her 5 times, but she did not answer, so he came home quickly for worried, and then he saw my mother lying on the couch. He carried on his back her, and he ran to hospital. I think he has deep emotion. When I had lived in Seoul, I was unique. Because of my blunt character everyone had misunderstand. However, I like to give impressed, and I try to pretend not to know favors I got. I am not a sweet candy, but I want to be a person like a indispensable tools.

No comments: