2008/04/05

#17 one thing that I realize from kids


Yesterday, I went a school to which kids go because a Korean woman who was my classmate last year asked a favor to take pictures for her son’s activities. Last Friday, I bought a new camera at Best buy. The camera is kind of DSLR, looks like heavy and can change lenses. It was a stuff that I really want to buy, so I had thought whether I buy or not for a year. After I bought the camera, I took over one thousand pictures maybe. Therefore, I said to the Korean woman it is really fun that I take pictures, so she asked the favor. The school is located in Valencia St. Her son’s event was like children’s activities exhibition. The title was variety cultures. Children’s ages are 5 to teenagers. They are very cute and beautiful. They showed us who were their parents and me African, Asian, west America behaviors. While I was taking pictures, I realized here is real America. It means that when I went to school, I used to do that, but I could not feel about other country culture because we who acted about other countries were all same country kids Korean. However, here in America live a lot of kinds of people. They who were showing events were Americans, Asians, Arabians, and African American kids. They seemed they do not care about different culture, country, and skin. They can be friend anyone. On the other hand, I thought while they are growing up, some kids will be changed their thought. It is sad. What things make people change? I really wondered about that all day.

No comments: