2008/04/07

#18 Plans that I made during spring break

I have mentioned about my plan before on blog. My plan was to study hard. However, I could not study very well. Actually, I did not study. Studying during on vacation on which everybody enjoys is too hard. People who become very famous or succeed usually say that if you enjoy the time with your friends, you will never succeed, and you will never rises above the crowd. I think I am a so lazy guy. I should think about my character. I am definitely a lazy person, and I certainly have positive thought. Now I realize I. ^^misunderstand meaning of lazy and optimistic. My lazy behavior was not optimistic behaviors. For example, I have a heavy homework until tomorrow. Lazy person maybe think it is too heavy for every students, so it is ok if I do not homework, and everyone will not do homework. On the other hand, optimistic person will think I can do my heavy homework, and it is not impossible. It is totally different situation. I was first situation person. I totally understand my character during vacation. I am not going to do that again. It will never happen until at least I graduate university here. ^^

No comments: