2008/04/11

#19 my new hobby

Recently, I bought a Cannon 40D, called Digital Single Lens Reflex, so taking picture becomes my new hobby. Before I bought the camera, I just thought a camera is only for memorizing. I remember when I was a child; my mother was so good at taking picture. At that time, the camera that my mother had was neither good nor electronically. However, the results of her skills were always wonderful. Her behavior when she tried to take was so professional. I have asked her why mom acted weirdly. Taking pictures is not a just thing, she said, it is a like art. I could not understand what she said, but after almost 20 years later, I can catch her point. I don’t like normal things anymore. I don’t know what makes me, but it is true that I want to feel more real experiences, and I dislike being similar with others. Therefore, I bought a heavy, dark, and ugly camera. However, the quality of results is unbelievable. The more I take pictures, the more I addict that. It is so interested for me. I realize the importance of the light. Maybe I have taken over 10,000 pictures with reducing the light or increasing the light for two weeks. The results of taking picture to use different way are totally different. It makes me crazier about that. I want to buy other lenses being able to make different effects after I go to the college with job. This hobby will be forever, and I want to see the amazing pictures showing my family with my children in the future.

2 comments:

leinster said...

We'd love to see some of your pictures posted up here sometimes.

Sean said...

Hey! You should bring your camera to class. There are a lot of cool pictures that you could take.